Sunday, March 18, 2012

Race Is One!

A little bittersweet when your last baby turns one. I know he has to grow up but could he slow it down a bit so his Mama has extra time to enjoy it?

It makes me sad to think my last won't be a baby much longer. NOT enough to want another one though. Let's be clear about that!

Anyway, this little guy is about to walk any day now. He's full of smiles and he's long and skinny. Kind of surprising because his older bro was a big fat fatty!

He says all sorts of little words like mama, dada, Ella, ba-ba, dog, no no, hi, and of course, poop.

He is such an active little fella. I took over a hundred shots of him and he moved around so much only a handful turned out.

DSC_0157.jpg
DSC_0156.jpg
DSC_0155.jpg
DSC_0161.jpg
DSC_0166.jpg
DSC_0167.jpg
DSC_0180.jpg
DSC_0173.jpg
DSC_0188.jpg
DSC_0191.jpg
DSC_0189.jpg
DSC_0211.jpg
DSC_0199.jpg
DSC_0215.jpg
DSC_0217.jpg

We had a little family party for him where he got to eat his first piece of cake. I realize this cake is not at all pretty. Cake deco skills I do not have. But I used my sisters special recipe and it was DELICIOUS!!! Don't judge a cake by it's decorations.
DSC_0131.jpg

Here's how bad I am at cake decorating. I ran out of room so the cake says "Happy Birth Race." Nice.
DSC_0132.jpg

Going in for the kill:
DSC_0134.jpg

He picked it up and licked it first! What a goose!
DSC_0137.jpg

I swear, he does this weird OCD thing with all the food he gets. He looks at it real close, gets a little taste, has to drop it, then picks it up again and begins to eat it. Strange.

Here he is dropping it:
DSC_0138.jpg

Okay, now he means business:
DSC_0143.jpg

Yes! More please!
DSC_0147.jpg

I love you my little happy face baby!

No comments: