Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm just a tad behind. Here it is a day after Christmas and I'm posting stuff that happened 2 weeks ago. No biggie, I'll get there soon enough. Anyway, we didn't do any official Family Christmas Card Picture Taking this year but I did manage to get a few pics of the family when we were at my parent's house for dinner 2 Sundays ago.

It's impossible to get all of the kids to look at the camera at once and if you do happen to get one of them to look at the camera, they make a silly face. Lovely.
Here's me and my dreamboat.
I actually got a lot of good ones of Tabby. She will never hold still long enough for a picture but she manged to hold it together for quite a few shots.

I swear I did not tell her to pose like this. This is something she has adopted all on her own.
My poor little guy was in no mood for taking pictures but his mean mom made him do it anyway. He's definitely not smiling but he's cute none the less!
Are you still watching?
And last but not least, Ella loves to pose for pictures! She's our happy little girl!
She gives me this look all the time. I think it means "Are you kidding?"

6 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

cute pictures!

Heidi Ann said...

Oh, Tabby is super cute, great shots! Isn't it so frustrating when they won't listen and all they do is scream! Hold still!!

Chad~Nicole said...

Cute! I've been meaning to tell you for a while...I like your darker hair.

Stacia said...

Darling pictures. Beautiful family.

Becky said...

Way cute pictures!!!

Cresta said...

That last one of Ella just makes you melt! Fun Pictures!