Friday, January 8, 2010

Headbands

This is my new fascination that has been keeping me from cleaning my house. So glad I can always think of something better to do than clean. I did tidy up my office though. Now you can see the carpet.

The first 3 are for grown-ups, I just happened to have my cute little neighbor girl standing right in the room when I needed a model. They look a tad huge on her!
My lovely neighbor Marcy wearing one:
Here's Tabby wearing hers:
Once you get the hang of it, they actually aren't too hard to make.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I wish I could come on Thursday, those are really adorable.

Caroline said...

LOVE-THE-HEAD-BANDS-ARE-THEY-FOR-SALE?I-WOULD-TOTALLY-BUY-SOME-FOR-MY-GIRLS,I-COULD-ALSO-POST-THEM-ON-MY-SITE-FOR-YOU?LET-ME-KNOW.CAROLINESCRAPS@HOTMAIL.COM

Michelle McClure said...

Ummm do those work for bebes too? A-DORABLE.