Monday, August 8, 2011

First Day Of School 2011

I did it! I made it through the summer! Phew!

I will miss my kids while they are at school but let's just say I'm glad they are there!

We took some pics before we rushed out the door.

Tabby who is a THIRD GRADER!!! Amazing. What a cutie!
1Tabby.jpg

Rex who is excited to be in first grade. Stud!
2rex.jpg

And Ella Rose. My cute little kindergartner!
3ella.jpg

My attempt at a group shot. This was the least chaotic pose they gave me.
4kids.jpg

My big kids ran off with out a second thought to their classes and I barely got to smooch them but I did get to go into Ella's class with her and help her hang her backpack and find her desk.
5ella.jpg
6ella.jpg

I will miss my little Ella a bit. I'm used to Tabby and Rex being at school but last year she was my little sidekick while the "big kids" were away. Now she's one of them.

So I guess I have an open spot for a new side kick. I think I know who will fill it...
7gunner.jpg

No comments: