Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Little Ladybug!

On Saturday Ella got to have her first "friend" birthday party. When I asked her what she wanted as a theme she picked a ladybug theme. Ella gave me lots of ideas and I think she ended up having a pretty fun party! She got to invite all her friends and felt super special.

We got to take some pics before the tornado of 5 year olds hit the house. The calm before the storm.
DSC_0065.jpg
DSC_0057.jpg

Janice and Sally stayed up late to help me create this:
DSC_0069.jpg

Place setting:
DSC_0085.jpg

Bugs on the wall. I got the idea to do these from here.
DSC_0093.jpg

Another adorable cake made by my sis, Magi.
DSC_0090.jpg

Front Door. The idea came from here.
DSC_0076.jpg

The birthday girl! She's five and dang proud of it!
DSC_0031.jpg
DSC_0015.jpg
DSC_0042.jpg
DSC_0053.jpg

Being a ham:
DSC_0072.jpgDSC_0064.jpg

The kids got to make ladybugs and habitats for them. There was also a pinata and Just Dance on the Wii.
DSC_0073.jpg

Opening gifts:
DSC_0199.jpg

Blowing out the candles with Miranda's help:
DSC_0163.jpg

You are very much loved my sweet hilarious little Ellabug! Happy birthday!

2 comments:

Five Silly Switzer's said...

The party turned out adorable!!!

Brooke Romney said...

Crazy amazing...just like always. Can't believe she is 5!