Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Half Birthday!

Today is Race's half birthday! He's 6 months old today. I could have sworn I just brought him home from the hospital last week but here we are, halfway to one year.

He is for sure my last baby and I'm trying to savor every moment of his babiness. Kinda hard to do when it's your 5th kid. I think the last one should grow extra slow, don't you?

Like all the others, he is a happy happy kiddo. He rolls and rolls and he tries so dang hard to scoot but just can't get the hang of it yet. He is very proud of his two toofies which he will happily use on your finger should he get a hold of it.

I took some pictures of the little Racer to commemorate his half birthday today.
Race 1.jpg
Race 2.jpg
Race 3.jpg
Race 5.jpg
Race 4.jpg

You are very much loved my little baby boy!

1 comment:

Brooke Romney said...

He's a doll...just like the rest!