Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Slump

My crafting skillz have come to a screeching halt lately. It's almost like I don't even have the ability to try and think of something creative anymore. So, please help me think of what to do with this darn box! Something different. Something "out of the box." Ha Ha! Okay, sorry that was really bad. Anyway, I bought this thing thinking I was gonna do something cool with it and there it has sat in my office for I don't know how long, it looks so sad and bored. Any fab ideas out there?

4 comments:

randa_joy said...

I'm sure your "lame" ideas are way fancier than my "good" ideas.

Bethany M said...

Sorry...I lack creativity!
The "mama mall" post looked like fun. I love the reindeer comment by Tabby.

Magi said...

ha! put pics in it of your kids pretending they are trapped in a box!

Chad~Nicole said...

Put the box over they syrup spot.