Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tabby Said It Vol. 2 - NO OFFENCE TO THOSE WHO DRIVE SMART CARS!

Tabby saw a commercial today that showed how someone could win a Smart Car. She knows what they are as I have pointed and giggled at them before. She said "Mommy, you should try to win that Smart Car!" I said "I don't want a Smart Car." Tabby then asks "Why Not?" My totally non-superficial answer was "Because I would feel silly driving it." She looks at me seriously and says "It's okay, because the windows would be dark."

Another one:

"Mom, why is there glitter all over the floor?" I say "Because I am a very messy crafter." She looks at it closer and says "It looks like a magic floor." Just darling.

2 comments:

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

I have said it before but these post make me excited about having a young one again. I miss those type of comments. Too bad I never wrote them down or even remember them.

Tim and Shay said...

Too cute!