Thursday, July 17, 2008

Heather's Bridal Shower

Last Saturday was my friend Heather's bridal Shower. Her mom did the food, Lauren did the fun games, and my sis and I did the decorations. Heather wanted hot pink and black and damask and I think it turned out pretty cute. Lauren's already beautiful house was a great place for the shower. And the food was unreal good.
Playing a toilet paper game. Always great for showers.
Heather and her cute niece Grace.
YUM!!!
I had the hardest time making these and then my sis told me that red or pink dye messes up the consistency of the melting chocolate. That makes sense because the brown ones came out fine and the pink ones took a lot more work.
I wish I could say I made these little lemon treats but I didn't. So good!

6 comments:

The Frosts said...

I love those colors and decorations. Cute stuff.

Heidi Ann said...

I'm pretty sure I need to have a party just so you can decorate for me!

Lauren Howell said...

I'm just glad we finally got to eat the food after it was photographed:) It really did turn out beautiful thanks to super decorator ALYS!

Lil Beck said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO HEATHER!!!!!!!!! I think I might have said that before, but I am truly happy for her. And she is so lucky to have a friend like MY SISTER, Alys. Nobody does it better, girl!

PS How does your playlist work? I haven't been able to hear anything yet. Please help the low-techie. Thank you

Heather said...

WOW! So cute and SO creative. I'm impressed.

Tim and Shay said...

OH MY GOODNESS, GORGEOUS!!! Girl, you have TALENT! I wish those colors and that style was "in" when I got married! Great Job!