Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Knot Was Tied

My very best friend Heather all the way back from 9th grade got married in San Diego last Saturday. Everything was so incredibly perfect. The weather, the location, the fact that my kids were home.

Here are the pics of the beautiful weekend:

We got to our hotel the day before and found a little time to spend at Del Mar. Ohhhhh, it was so nice I could cry.Myself, Heather, and Rachel:
Ahhhh, feet in the soft sand.
I totally fell asleep and it was the best nap of my life.

We all went out for pizza the night before.
Here are all the girls having a crazy party (not really) in the hotel room. I fell asleep (lame, I know) while everyone else stayed up until some insane hour.
Heather, getting her bridal hair do:
Ooo La La! Don't worry, this was just prep. Cat actually made a beautiful hair do out of this.

The San Diego Temple tops my list for the most amazing temples. Well, I've only been in 3 LDS temples. But still, it's my fave.
You will have to forgive me, my pics aren't that great, I was trying to be a good bridesmaid so I ended up not being a very good photographer. Good thing her cousin (pro photographer) Jen was there to take amazing pics.
Check out this bouquet! I ogled it all day.
After the wedding, we went to a luncheon at the Chart House. It was right on the beach. If it had been any closer, it would have been a boat.

Here's the happy couple at their table:
This is just outside the restaurant.

Here are some pics Heather's sister Lauren Howell took (sorry I stole your pics, Lauren) She did a much better job than me.
The perfect couple got married in a perfect ceremony on a perfect day...

3 comments:

Kari said...

What a great time. Your pictures were fabulous! Dont you wish we had a beach here in AZ? Loved that picture of sand between your toes. At least I can dream...

Momma Dianna said...

I found you on here! What beautiful pics! Heather looks so gorgeous and it looks like you guys had a great time in San Diego! I love that temple too! Maybe we will be able to keep in touch better through blogging. You have such a cute family! I think you sent me a text about Heather's reception that didn't come through so well. Can you let me know the details? Hopefully I can make it. I have had such probs with my pregnancy and feeling well and my dad broke his back in a car accident. It's been a crazy last few weeks. I look forward to chatting with ya!

Keri said...

I don't know how I missed this post, cause I was watching for it. She looks beautiful and sooooooooo happy!