Thursday, April 16, 2009

More Girly Bling

I'm so over the un-packing. I'll get to it when I get to it. On to more fun things like making necklaces! Again, I got most of the beads and both pendants for cheap at Tilly's. Some of the beads I used were even on clearance. Score. Other beads I used were left over from other de-constructed necklaces. Not a huge fan of the giant pink sparkly heart on the second one but Tabby really loved it (what 5 year old girl wouldn't) so I caved and used it. Let the creative differences between us begin...

3 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

i love girlie necklaces! what a good mama you are!

Keri said...

Those are so cute, when is ours coming!

Brenay Family said...

Very cute! I need to learn how to do that! Emma would love me if I made her necklaces like that!