Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Ella Rose!

On Saturday, my littlest turned two! I still insist that she is a baby, though. Here are some pics of all the growing up:

You can see what a happy little girlie she is. If you have met her, you also know what a naughty little mastermind she is. She knows she gets away with it because she is so darn cute, though. Who could be upset with those bright eyes and squishy cheeks?

Here is a slide show of the party at Grandmas:



We love you Ewa Wose!

7 comments:

The Frosts said...

I can't believe Ella is already two! She is such a cute girl! I love the way you dress your kids and do their hair. Little fashion plates. Did you make her cake? It's really cute.

Kari said...

SHe is simply so cute. I do want to squish those cheeks. :) and the pics you took below...awesome! Wanna come take pictures of my baby?

Magi said...

so cute, I love the last pic in the slideshow

Chad~Nicole said...

That little devil picture is priceless.

GoatesGirl said...

Happy Birthday to darling little Ella...man I could just eat those cheeks! Love that girl.

Lil Beck said...

Happy Birthday Roses Begoses! Auntie loves you and misses you....tell your mommy to bring you over for swimming. MWAH!

Karolee said...

Happy Birthday Ella! What a beautiful and happy little girl she is...even if she can be naughty! What 2 year old isn't?!