Thursday, August 28, 2008

Phun with Photoshop

I wish so bad I could go back to school and take Photoshop classes. Until that time and season arrives in my life (oh, please!?!) I will just aimlessly mess around on it until I think a picture looks cool.

Here is an original pic I took of the night sky. A little grainy. I was too lazy to go get my tripod and switch to a slower setting. That white spot is NOT a mistake or fleck, it is a star, thank you very much.
Here is what I altered it into:This one is my fave:
I call this one "High Pollution Advisory."

4 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

awesome! I've always wanted to be a little more photoshop savvy myself!

Karolee said...

When you go back to school, I'll go with you! ;) love using Google reader too! It's the only way I can keep up!

Becky said...

Now you can come and teach me how you did the vignette look on the pic. I have been trying to figure that out latley. Please help!

Keri said...

Those are awsome pictures Alys! I can't wait 'til there's time and resources to get into it too.