Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Life Just Got a Whole Bunch Easier

I bet I'm the last one to this party. I just started using Google Reader. I love it. It's like TiVo for the internet. I tell it all the sites I visit and It TELLS ME when the site has been updated. It saves me so much time (I waste enough time surfing the web as it is) because I don't have to go checking all my favorite sites/blogs to see if there is anything new. AND it recommends blogs to me that I might like based on my preferences. I have discovered some way awesome blogs because of this. I'm sold.

4 comments:

n!c said...

Yes Google Reader is awesome! It's like your inbox for the internet. Have fun.

Chad~Nicole said...

I love google reader too. The only bummer is you have to remember to keep checking the private blogs...like mine, because you can't subscribe to them.

Anonymous said...

Hi Alys,
It is Marie Opie. You make me wish that I lived in Queen Creek again. I have been reading your blog for a while, but just found out how to post a comment, lame huh! Anyhow, is has been fun to stay caught up in your daily life, when I haven't seen you in a years. Although you look just as great as you did back then. Well maybe we can get together sometime. Talk to you soon!!!

Becky said...

I love Google reader too, but I seem to comment a lot less with it. Yeah I've found some really cool ones too lately! And I so spend too much time on the web.