Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kindergarten

Tabby's first day of kindergarten was new for both her and I. She is my oldest so this was my first time sending a kid off to school. Preschool doesn't count.

Anyway, I was totally that annoying mom with the camera. Good thing Tabby isn't too old to be humiliated yet. I don't think I will get away with it next year. Poor thing, I made her take pics while she was waiting to walk to her class. "Tabby, turn around!" "Tabby, stand next to Tawny!" "Smile and look at me!" I'm so ashamed...

But I got cute pictures!!!

Here's me in 1984, do we look alike?

We're on our way!!!
Tabby and Tawny are in the same class!
Walking to class.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Your school picture looks like the Little Red School House across from Edison Elementary in Mesa. You look exactly like her - or she looks like you, whatever...

Lil Beck said...

Isn't the first day of kindergarten the hardest for mommy? I still have the polaroids I took of Adam as he was getting out of the truck and walking over to his class. (He wouldn't let us walk him to the door) Believe me when I tell you that this moment will live on with you forever; it's a milestone! And nothing like sending your first one off...

When Adam went, I kept wondering if the school would know how to take care of my little boy. Then, when Leah went.....different story. I was thinking the school wouldn't know what hit them!!!

CONGRATS TABBY AND HAVE FUN, BEAUTIFUL!!

Julie said...

She totally looks like you! I always thought she was a really good mix of you and Dale, but now I am thinking she resembles you more.

Magi said...

man that's a humongo backpack, oh yeah Tabs is cute too! She looks so proud!

Momma Dianna said...

OMG yes! I think all your kids look like you! They are all so cute too. I was a crazy mommy with a camera yesterday too, so your not alone (and I have a third grader and kindergartener!) How far into your pregnancy are you? I can't wait to be done!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

HELLLOOO...Tabby is YOU, and you r legs are just the same! Your adorable and so is she. Congrats on sending the first off.