Friday, August 28, 2009

I am so excited!

I may or may not have already gotten started on my girls' Halloween costumes...

I can't help it. It's almost my favorite time of the year. The weather cools making running so much easier, football starts which means happy hubby, and Halloween (my favorite holiday) is coming soon.

I let my girls look through a costume catalog and pick out the costume they liked best. Instead of buying it (expensive) I'm gonna try and make one that looks like it (cheap.)

Can you tell what they are gonna be?

I really really want to bust out the Halloween decos soon. But even I realize it's too early for that. I will exercise restraint....

1 comment:

heather said...

Your girls are so lucky to have such a talented momma! My kids will probably always have store bought costumes!!!